Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a software system which is designed to automate and optimise business operations by integrating all of the majority of data and processes of an organisation into a single unified solution in order to maximise profitable growth within your business.
This simple test evaluates your need for an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system within your organisation. If you answer yes to two or more of these questions then you should be investigating upgrading or implementing a state of the art ERP solution.
Does your organisation fall into any of the following categories?
- Your existing enterprise planning software is more than 20 years old.
- Your users manually enter the same information multiple times in order to process transactions.
- Your current systems consist of many compartmentalised smaller sub-systems which are linked through a series of processes.
- Your users have off-line systems (spreadsheets or small database systems) that they use to perform their jobs or to maintain information for their job.
- You struggle to obtain up to the minute reporting.
- You have problems with inventory management.
- You are seeing an ever increasing number of complaints from your staff regarding their ability to do their jobs in an efficient manner.
- Your IT department is unable to fulfil requests for information in the desired format or time frame.
- You wish your organisation would take full advantage of technologies such as the Internet or EDI to improve efficacy.
Without the correct solution in place your organisation is losing valuable income on unnecessary processes, inaccurate reporting and an inability to execute.
Exordia provides a complete managed outsource solution tailored to your requirements. This ranges to a complete end-to-end outsource including DR, hosting, application support, wide area networking and desktop support to single client side implementation or upgrade. Our enterprise class hosting environment ensures complete security, performance, mobility and scalability, backed by our industry leading skills and professional attitude.